Search

Content

Friday 26 December 2014

And..




And, its going to be new year soon.For months I've been worried about my weight and my new job seem to be so tough.

The job that I had before was cooler than now. I do not have to wake up so early and rush to work. I always have plenty of times to do my hair and make-up. I don't have to worry either I comes in time or if I missed my breakfast as I am the boss of my own. I am in-charged of everything. And that, I just have to worry if there are no people comes to work or the fund are not coming on time.

Now, my bosses are horrible. They are just like the pain in the ass. My colleagues are fake. Fake like a bitch.

And that's all stressing me up for months. I can't sleep at night. I am so so so fucked up.

Anyway, I had enough and ready to move on. Although there were too many things happening for this year - I take it all as a positive vibe for me to move on and be gorgeous. Lol!

Next year gonna be a good year ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Warning

All IMAGES and POST may not be printed or copied even for personal use and is strictly prohibited for commercial use,unless permission has been granted by me.
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
We're all a little weird.

Total Pageviews

Followers