Search

Content

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Happy is when you choose to be one.

Hey it's February and Lunar Day is approaching. In fact it's tomorrow!

I've been working so hard lately that I don't even have time for myself. I am trying to consistently hitting the gym same goes to keep myself discipline. Somehow, it's never get easy and a friend of mine who went to the same school with me just lose 10 pounds within two weeks.

How can I lose weight in two weeks?. I googled and I found apple vinegar and lemon. I even did the lemon with cucumber and mint. For God sake!

Do you think I can do it?

By the way, here is some photo taken somewhere last week and of course I am not there. And this is the reason why this post is up. Because I want to show you how happy my colleagues are even though there are times they make me go crazy and some of them are like the pain in the ass.

Laugh out loud, I guessed I am finally survived this week.

Hoping for a new adventure soon.

Colleagues

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Warning

All IMAGES and POST may not be printed or copied even for personal use and is strictly prohibited for commercial use,unless permission has been granted by me.
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
We're all a little weird.

Total Pageviews

Followers