Search

Content

Friday 27 February 2015

Second Year





The Chinese New Year calendar are over. I've been feasting too much that I lose control on my eating habit. I went to on and off at the gym. I am skipping my routine which is eating clean.

And, the bad news is I am back to my heavy eating at night.I know this wasn't good. I've Googled everything that I can just to have some ideas on how to cut my carb and sugar addict. Perhaps I didn't really Google all. Because right now I am growing a belly like a 3 month old pregnancy.

Why this has to be a real torture?

Damn.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Warning

All IMAGES and POST may not be printed or copied even for personal use and is strictly prohibited for commercial use,unless permission has been granted by me.
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
We're all a little weird.

Total Pageviews

Followers